If you are a frequent online shopper, then it may be very rare that you have not purchased anything from Amazon. The range of products Amazon has is so diverse and wide, there is hardly anything you as a consumer might not be able to find there. Amazon with its wide range of products, also has a great selection of payment options, one of which is the credit card option. The Amazon credit card login comes up in the series of questions regarding how the credit card and line-of-credit works.
The credit card option within Amazon is an amazing feature you can use while shopping from there. Store credit card and visa rewards credit card are two different types within their credit card program. Two different banks handle these credit card arrangements by Amazon. Synchrony Bank and Chase Bank handle the store credit card and visa rewards credit card respectively. The services within each of these credit cards differ according to their programs Amazon has in place. Let’s look at each of the credit cards, their benefits and how they work:
Amazon Visa Rewards Card
The Amazon Visa Rewards Card also has two types including: Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card or an Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card. The access and registration process for them are similar:
How to register for Amazon Visa Credit Card Account?
Here’s how you can register for the Amazon visa credit card account online:
- Since Chase Bank manages all the rewards credit cards for Amazon, you will have to go to their page. Just click on the link and it will take you to the page.
- On the Sign In tab, you will find an option to sign up if you aren’t already registered yet.
- This will require you to enter all the details necessary for the signup. Make sure you enter a username that you can remember later.
- Create a password, verify the account before you are finally able to set it up.
How to access your Amazon Visa Rewards Card?
Now onto accessing your credit card online through the internet:
- Make sure you are using a credible web browser since internet banking is sensitive and should not be dealt with lightly.
- On the main web browser, go to Chase Bank’s Amazon credit cards page with this URL “https://www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/amazon”
- You will reach the Amazon Credit Card login page, which will look like the below picture
- In the reserved spaces, enter your username and password from the credit card service.
- Click on sign in to move forward, choose to remember the password if you are using your own system
How to make your Amazon Rewards Visa Credit Card payments?
You might have made several payments through cards online. Many people, however, are still skeptical about putting their bank details on different websites. But the ease and convenience of online shopping has many ignoring the threat of cyber breaches that could have your data compromised. This is why Amazon makes sure they only associate themselves with secure entities.
Follow the steps below to make your credit card payments:
- Using the above procedure, log in to your credit card account online with all your account details accurately.
- On the main menu for options, you will find ‘Pay credit card’ on the list of actions. Click on that.
- You have two options to pay. You can either pay the specified bill amount mentioned in your default payment bill or any amount you are able to. Either way enter the amount there and click next.
- It will give you an option for the verification of the details you’ve put in so far, and then a link to Schedule Payment.
- This is an option of payment exclusively online but Chase Bank has other modes of payments too, try their customer service number to learn more.
Benefits of having an Amazon Visa Credit Card Online Account
Many people do not understand the point of having a digital account for payments. When you already get updates about your transactions and use any other method to pay off your credit bill, you surely do not need an online account for it either, right? But those who have previously kept track of their business through an online account will disagree about how beneficial it can be. Let’s look at the top benefits that might convince you to have one for yourself:
- An online account gives you ease to make sure you never miss out on payments. You can set up automatic payments using a schedule and let go of all the worries of missing out on payments.
- You can track and monitor your account, the transactions, payments and any procedures associated using the online account any time.
- There are some benefits you can receive via the mobile banking option of the respective bank Amazon has for such credit cards.
- Building on the first point, you can also set up alerts for notifications regarding your account.
- Anytime you want, you can have your statement downloaded or send it to yourself in electronic format.
- Lastly, you can authorise other people to use the account just in case your hands are tied and you need to get any information about Amazon credit card. Login information sharing however is something you should not take lightly, so always be cautious when you are authorizing someone.
Amazon Store Credit Card
How to register for Amazon Store Credit Card Account?
- Go to the main credit card management page using the https://amazon.syf.com URL.
- Under the login option, you will find an option to register for an account.
- It will ask for some necessary information, including the account number and ZIP code. Enter the accurate details.
- Continue entering and click on confirmation to verify and move ahead with the account formation process
How to access your Amazon Store Credit Card?
The login process is different for the mobile app and website due to different user interfaces. Make sure you follow the right processes according to where you are logging in from. To login and access your Amazon store credit card, you will need to follow these steps to login to your account:
- Go to Synchrony Bank’s Amazon login page on a web browser.
- Upon clicking on the available URL, you will reach the Sign-in page, put in the username and password.
- Proceed by clicking on Sign in and you will be able to access your credit card account.
How to activate your Amazon Store Credit Card
For those who have their credit card by Amazon store but it is not activated for use, can access the online account to activate their credit card. If you are not a fan of phone calls and waiting for customer service staff to connect you with the right person, you can use this easy method for a smooth process. Follow these steps to activate your Amazon Store Credit Card online:
- Go to the main Synchrony Bank login page for the Amazon credit card login using the URL ‘https://amazon.syf.com/login/’
- On the main page, you will find a “Chat” option that you can click on.
- In the chatbox, write ‘Credit card activation’ and enter to move forward.
- The virtual assistant now on the page will take you to the activation page. Find the Start: Card Activation option and click on it.
- Enter your account number on the page that appears.
- It will guide you on how to move forward with the account activation. Follow all the instructions and you can activate your credit card.