If you aren’t much aware about the famous bodybuilding supplement GW-501516 (Cardarine), then you are the right place for an authentic review. Cardarine is often referred to as a SARM, but it is in fact not.
Everything you need to know about Cardarine and Cardarine results is here. How it works, if it’s legal, what the recommended dose is, what the normal Cardarine cycle looks like, and Cardarine before and after results, as well as the best ways to stack it, are all covered in this guide.
Cardarine has a number of potential side effects, as well as an issue with finding genuine GW-501516.
If you or your loved ones have chronic pain, it might be beneficial for you to read one of our latest articles on Nerve Block and Nerve Burning.
How Cardarine Works?
GSK-501516 is best known as Cardarine, although the alphanumeric GW-516, GW-1516, GW-501, and GSK-516 are all often referred to as Cardarine.
Cardarine is also known by Endurobol, a brand name. Many people find this confusing since it indicates that it is a genuine supplement, but it is not. Cardarine has gone through human trials for any reason, much alone as a supplement for bodybuilders. Being a grey market product, Endurobol has never been licensed.
Originally, it was created by Ligand pharmaceutical company and GlaxoSmithKline (which is why GSK-516 is the alphanumeric name) as part of a joint effort in the 1990s. It was proposed as a solution for metabolic and cardiovascular diseases, however, the investigations were abandoned in 2007.
Cardarine was shown to significantly increase physical performance in mice in another study published in 2007. Because of this, it became well known as Endurobol and was readily available on the illegal market.
Many individuals considering taking Cardarine are surprised to learn that it is not a SARM.
It is important to note that true SARMs are anabolic in nature. To put it another way, they manipulate androgen receptors, creating a condition in which testosterone levels are elevated in muscle tissue. At the conclusion of the SARMs cycle, testosterone levels plummet to a dangerously low level, but also give significant benefits.
Cardarine doesn’t work that way. Cardarine functions as follows:
- It’s PPAR-Delta selective agonist. Proteins involved in the body’s energy consumption are made more readily available as a result of this binding.
- Cardarine was discovered to increase fatty acid metabolism in the muscle tissue in rats in clinical studies. On top of that, even if they ate too much, they were protected from becoming overweight. The same fat-lowering effects, including a decrease in LDL cholesterol, were also seen in rhesus monkeys, supporting these findings.
- Researchers observed that a sample of Cardarine, which was obtained from GSK in 2007, had severe physical effects on mice when taken in large doses. The ability to exercise for long periods of time was much improved, as were energy levels and recuperation durations. After being featured in the New York Times and Wall Street Journal, Cardarine has become more popular on the black market alongside SARMs.
- Doping scandals have provided anecdotal evidence that Cardarine has a positive effect on sports performance, despite the lack of human research. Cardarine use was outlawed in Costa Rica in 2012 for cyclists. Prior to this, they had seen a significant improvement in their performance.
- Cardarine has been demonstrated to be beneficial to the cardiovascular system as a whole. Nitric acid levels may be increased, oxidative damage can be prevented, and blood flow and oxygen supply can be elevated.
To cut it short, you have a grey market product that has the potential to raise your metabolic rate considerably. So you’ll be able to do more, for longer periods of time. Improved mental and physical energy levels can help you recover more rapidly.
In addition, Cardarine’s fat-burning effects have been established. Cardarine resulted in a considerable reduction in body fat over the course of a single cycle. As a whole, Cardarine is well suited to the cutting phase, when energy levels are low and fat loss is the primary goal.
Why Cardarine Isn’t a SARM!
Cardarine is sometimes referred to as a SARM (selective androgen receptor modulator) on certain websites. Cardarine is not a SARM since it does not bind to androgen receptors, making this categorization inaccurate. Cardarine is the activator of PPAR-delta, whereas SARMs increase muscle development by activating androgen receptors in specific tissues like bone or muscle.
Cardarine’s Legal Status?
There are several extreme bodybuilding and drug communities online where Cardarine’s popularity has expanded, and the side effects and hazards are not even addressed. Cardarine, also known as GW501516, has been widely accessible on the illegal market and for research purposes as a consequence of the internet discussion. Endurobol, an endurance-enhancing compound, is being sold as Cardarine on certain websites.
An unprecedented warning to athletes about the life-threatening hazards of Cardarine was released by the World Anti-Doping Agency because of the drug’s online popularity. The notice details the drug’s toxicity.
There are a number of websites and testosterone clinics that don’t disclose the hazards or major toxicity that Cardarine may cause, so it’s difficult to obtain the facts online without conducting some extensive research.
If you are wondering whether Cardarine is legal or not, it isn’t!
Why Scientists Began Working On Cardarine?
Todays’ modern sedentary lifestyle is the answer to this question. Sitting for lengthy periods of time has been classed as more harmful than smoking cigarettes since people are spending so much time at their workstations. As a society, we are experiencing a variety of metabolic issues, including diabetes, hypertension, and cardiovascular disease, as a result of our lack of physical activity. Overweight and inactive individuals were prime targets for scientists looking for ways to boost fat burning and physical endurance via new chemicals. Particular attention was paid to the PPAR-delta pathway.
Increased energy, fat burning, muscular development, and endurance are all connected to the activation of PPAR delta. Cardarine just connects to PPAR delta to get it going. The fact that PPAR delta promotes so many energy-related genes is due to the fact that it is already present in the muscle cells.
To activate PPAR delta, researchers were employing GW50156 as the activator when they found that activation was linked to muscle growth and heart health. Cardarine was first thought to be a promising substance, but when researchers discovered that it caused cancer, they promptly ceased using it.
Cardarine advocates, however, insist on taking it despite the risk because they believe it could:
- Protect both the brain and the blood vessels.
- Enhance athletic and/or physical performance by increasing the rate at which the body burns fat.
- Improve insulin sensitivity and lipid profiles with this supplementation.
Researchers and clinicians with first-hand knowledge of Cardarine’s side effects are unanimous in their belief that it poses several risks, including but not limited to:
- Because it has been determined to be a carcinogen, cardarine has been prohibited.
- Almost no human clinical trials have been conducted.
- It has a high risk of liver injury and worsens current liver illness.
- Impaired and complicated development of an unborn child.
- Probability of brain damage is increased.
What Does Cardarine ( GW-501516) Do To The Body?
There is no guarantee that any of the following will work for you, and the outcomes may vary from person to person. You should be knowing that these pointers may not be 100% accurate for everyone.
- Cardiovascular disease risk may be reduced by cardarine’s ability to lower LDL cholesterol levels.
- Activating the PPAR receptor, which has anti-inflammatory effects and reduces oxidative damage to blood vessels and tissues.
- Cardarine’s anti-inflammatory effects may also help protect brain and kidney cells from oxidative damage.
- Nitric oxide levels are supposed to be increased in your arteries in order to increase vascularity and speed up the healing process of wounds.
- Your endurance may be improved, allowing you to work out for longer periods of time due to the enhanced vascularity.
- Cardarine seeks to inhibit the liver’s glucose metabolism so that it can aid in the changeover from glucose to fatty acids. Because of this, it may increase your body’s capacity to burn fat and reduce insulin resistance.
- When used in conjunction with SARMs, Cardarine’s capacity to increase lean muscle mass may be enhanced.
- In the majority of instances, there is no need for Post Cycle Therapy after the usage of Cardarine. Possibly due to the fact that testosterone levels may not be affected by it. If you’ve just finished a SARM cycle and want to prevent putting on weight, you might try cardarine as a PCT supplement.
Recommended Dosage Range
- To achieve the best outcomes, you must know the exact Cardarine dose range. Humans have never been studied to discover this fundamental fact, which is unfortunate.
- Fortunately, a decade of usage in bodybuilding groups throughout the globe has been recorded online, and a general agreement has been reached on what the appropriate dose range is. Cardarine’s recommended dose for beginners is 7 mg, while it may be as minimum as 5 mg. The most often prescribed and used dosage is 20 mg.
Cardarine has a half-life of up to 24 hours, with a minimum half-life of 16 hours. Therefore, you need to take the full dose once a day to receive continual effects.
When stacking Cardarine with other supplements and SARMs, the total dosage should be reduced since you have to take into account the whole dose and the overall impact on your body.
For How Long Cardarine Stays In Your System?
Nearly 24 hours pass between half-lives of the cardarine drug GW501516.
That implies it might persist in your system for up to 24 hours and be involved in every process. Damage to vital organs may occur if a powerful drug is in the body for an extended period of time.
This is not to say that these time limitations and other details are universally applicable. If you’re taking a SARM, you should consider being tested to determine the precise half-life and other factors.
Cardarine Cycle Length
We’ve never seen someone go more than 12 weeks on a Cardarine cycle. Eight weeks is the bare least we’ve ever seen a person do. Cardarine cycles of 10 weeks were a good fit for us in the midst of that.
When using Cardarine in conjunction with SARMs, we often drop the cycle length from 10 weeks to 8.
You should also take a pause equivalent to the duration of the cycle between cycles to ensure that your body gets a decent rest and that you can monitor any issues that may arise.
Cardarine Results After One Cycle
Now that we’ve covered the basics of Cardarine, it’s time to speak about what you may anticipate from the drug after your first cycle.
Cardarine results and benefits may include the following:
- In terms of strength and endurance, Cardarine will have a profound effect on your body’s performance. For beginners, this is a godsend since it allows you to push yourself harder for longer periods of time. This will help you grow muscular mass, increase your endurance, and burn more calories. Within a few days of taking Cardarine, you’ll notice a noticeable rise in your energy levels.
- Additionally, Cardarine will result in a substantial reduction in body fat. Cardarine’s ability to remove fat from animals has been shown from the beginning of testing. For this reason, it causes the body to burn fat rather than glucose, which is more readily accessible. For low-intensity activity like workouts, instead of quick energy-burning like running, this is particularly useful since it enables the body to concentrate even more on fat burning.
- Cardarine is a fat burner, but it also protects your muscles. As a result, even if you’re consuming less than your body needs, you won’t lose muscle mass.
- Cardarine aids in the speed of recuperation. Muscles may recover more rapidly because glucose is more readily available to the body as a result of the increased energy it provides.
A Simple Cardarine Stack
GW-501516 or Cardarine is ideal for a fat-burning and endurance-boosting cutting cycle because of its powerful effects. Cardarine is included in this easy cutting stack, which we’ve already used twice:
- 10 mg Stenabolic (SR-9009)
- 20 mg Cardarine
- 5 mg Testolone (RAD-140)
- 5 mg Ligandrol (LGD-4033)
- PCT supplement required
- Cycle length is eight weeks
Cardarine Might Result In Brain Cell Damage
To test whether Cardarine might reduce oxidative stress in the brain, Cardarine animal research was conducted. Cardarine-treated mice had better blood flow to the brain and reduced levels of oxidative stress, according to the early findings.
However, Cardarine was shown to have effects that were pro-inflammatory on animal brain cells, despite the first hopeful results. IL-6 (Interleukin 6) is an inflammatory cytokine that may induce brain cell damage at high levels, whereas TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor) was reduced by Cardarine.
Because of the risk of brain injury, the research concluded that Cardarine’s positive effects on oxidative stress were swiftly canceled out.
Increased Energy and Fat Burning
Researchers were particularly intrigued by Cardarine because of its fat-burning properties. The researchers were already aware that fat burning and energy production would be activated if Cardarine is used.
Cardarine was administered to the 15 test participants every day for six weeks at a dosage of 2.5 mg. The individuals’ levels of fatty acids, triglycerides, and VLDL, were reduced at the end of the trial.
A study on the fat-burning and energy-boosting benefits of l-carnitine was published shortly after. The researchers came to the conclusion that Cardarine was outperformed by l-carnitine in terms of effects on fat burning and energy production. According to the researchers, Cardarine allows for some low-quality fat burn and it does reduce blood fats, however, the risks of using Cardarine is far more than any of its benefits.
Cardarine and Heart and Kidney Health
An animal study found that mice given lower dosages of Cardarine had less damage done to their arterial walls and blood vessels. After this discovery, scientists investigated if it might be utilized to prevent heart disease and its effects.
Cardarine was shown to protect blood vessels from oxidative damage in experiments done on mice. Cardarine was also thought to boost the generation of nitric oxide and, as a consequence, reduce the formation of plaque in the arteries. Moreover, the inflammation and tissue damage in the arteries of mice treated with modest doses of Cardarine were reduced.
Cardarine stimulated the creation of new blood vessels in human heart cells in the laboratory. A healthy individual or someone with a high risk of cancer could find this finding overbearing, while someone with heart problems might find it beneficial.
Prior to administering Cardarine, renal inflammation was detected in the animals. Cardarine decreased inflammation in the kidneys and the activation of genes indicative of renal disease in the mice when a small dosage was administered.
Cardarine and Liver Damage
The liver was the major target of Cardarine research. The liver is the most important organ in the body’s fat metabolism, since it controls how fat is burned, released, and stored. To lower blood sugar levels, PPAR-delta instructs the liver to use fatty acids instead of glucose as an energy source.
Cardarine demonstrated encouraging results in early investigations in mice and cells as a possible benefit to liver health. Cardarine-treated liver cells generated reduced quantities of cytokines, which may help avoid insulin resistance, according to the researchers. Cardarine-induced liver damage in mice given a high-fructose diet was reduced, and they had a decreased risk of developing fatty liver disease.
Cardarine, on the other hand, was shown to induce liver cell death and fibrosis within a very short amount of time, thus solidifying the argument that the substance was too dangerous for human trials.
Muscle Growth and Endurance
Adaptive muscle fiber transformation and increased mitochondrial production can be induced by endurance exercise via the activation of programmed changes in gene expression. So far, no transcription factor has been discovered that can regulate this process in humans.
In a particular animal study, muscle fiber growth in mice was enhanced by activating PPAR delta with Cardarine. In order to induce this specific expression in the mice, researchers forced them to run continuously for extended periods of time.
Obesity-resistant muscle fibers were found in the new muscle fibers, even when they were not exercised. Those that produced new muscle were also shown to have increased stamina and were able to run for longer periods of time than normal mice.
Before and After Photos Warning
There have been a number of individuals complaining about it not working, however, it turns out that they are taking huge dosages with little impact, which is a clear indication that they are not using genuine Cardarine.
Most of Cardarine before and after images are fabricated or irrelevant. You don’t know the duration of the cycle, you don’t know the stack, you don’t know any of the real-world details, and you’ll just see the best possible outcomes.
Another issue is the proliferation of generic photos or photographs of anabolic steroid results. Take a picture of yourself at the beginning of your first cycle, and then take another shot each week to watch how your appearance changes.
The Bottom Line
To sum up this question, is cardarine a steroid? We have it sorted that Cardarine is a synthetic chemical that was initially developed for the treatment of various health issues. Later, it was shown to have the ability to improve performance.
Cardarine is a PPAR agonist, not a SARM, despite the common misconception that it is. PPAR agonists have the potential to modify the body’s energy metabolism.
Weight reduction, diabetes, and obesity benefits reduced blood lipids, and greater athletic performance are just a few of the alleged advantages, although human research on these topics is sparse.
It was shown that the compound was capable of accelerating the formation of cancerous tumors in rats and mice. It is yet unknown whether humans may or may not be affected by this.
Cardarine is not advised for use due to the absence of long-term human research, unknown adverse effects, uncertain sourcing, and legal status.