Like, comment, share stories, and many other things you do on Instagram are often limited by the platform and you happen to face the “we limit how often Instagram” issue.
When you find yourself in a scenario where Instagram prevents you from doing anything, it might be frustrating. Instagram users often see an error message saying “We limit how often you can do certain things on Instagram to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake.”
These issues are fixable, but only if the user knows what caused them in the first place, and only if the user is aware of your account’s follow/unfollow, post/like/comment limits. If you’ve just passed the limit, you’ll have to deal with this. This implies that limiting the ways in which you use Instagram might help you prevent unwanted consequences.
So what is the “we limit how often Instagram solution”? You contact Instagram and forand let them know about the issue or you can think about switching to alternate Instagram accounts. However, there are a few more options, such as resetting your password, that might help you address the problem on Instagram.
In this post, you’ll learn the limitations on your Instagram account for following, likes, commenting, and more.
How long does the IG limit last?
Your account’s trust score determines how long it takes to remove the limitations, which might range from 2 to 48 hours.
Most accounts are recovered within 24 to 48 hours, but if yours isn’t, you can always contact Instagram support for assistance.
Why has Instagram put limits to your account?
Unlike the Instagram action-blocking error, this problem requires a deeper understanding of what’s going on in order to remedy it.
Because of this bug, users have been unable to see their feeds and engage in social and networking activities on Instagram.
A popup of “Instagram We limit How Often” error appears saying, ‘We limit how often you can do certain things on Instagram to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake.’
Instagram tries to prevent Spam
Instagram may discover you are trying to be a bot if you are commenting, liking, or following or following people in large numbers, and to avoid this, they limit the usage per user.
Your Account entails a Low Trust Score
Instagram’s algorithm is structured in such a manner that any heavy activity results in an action block for the account. Blocking actions in the app decreases your interest in it, which is why it’s deemed spam.
How to resolve the Instagram Limitation Issue?
Instagram disables you after a particular limit if you keep liking random people’s posts or following a large number of people.
You now have just one option for resolving this issue, and that is to contact Instagram.
How to report to Instagram to resolve this Issue?
To report to Instagram about the “We limit How often Instagram” error, you need to follow the given steps:
- Scroll to the profile’s settings option and then click on the “Help” option.
- Now, you will see the option “Report a Problem”. Tap on it.
- Briefly explain to Instagram the error you have been facing and also add its screenshot for better correspondence.
- Once you are done, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
The Instagram customer service staff will surely be able to help you.
To avoid IG errors such as “we limit how often Instagram to protect our community”, keep in view the following Instagram limitations.
How many posts you may add or delete on Instagram in a day?
Well, an Instagram user can delete as many IG posts as he or she wants to. Instagram hasn’t set up any limit for the number of IG posts that can be deleted in a day or overall. So that’s generous!
However, if you want to remove Instagram posts, you’ll have to do it one at a time rather than all of them at once.
When it comes to deleting Instagram posts in bulk, there is a problem. Instagram allows only one post to be deleted at a time by the end-user.
To remove a post, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Open your IG account and tap on the profile image in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Step 2: To delete a particular post, tap on it.
- Step 3: Select ‘Delete‘ after tapping on the three vertical dots.
Keep in mind that Instagram has given its users the option to delete a post only on their mobile phones. This means if a user wishes to delete his or her Instagram post using a web browser he or she won’t be able to perform this action. No such option will be presented to the user when Instagram is accessed through a web browser.
Instagram Captions and Comments Limit Per Day
Instagram captions and comments may be subject to various limitations.
Instagram Comments Limit
No more than 180 to 200 comments can be posted every day on Instagram. When it comes to how old your IG is, this figure may fluctuate.
- The limit may be as low as 180 to 200 for freshly formed Instagram accounts or new users.
- You must use IG with care in order to stay inside this range. If the limit is surpassed, your Instagram account may be blocked. In order to be on the safe side, we recommend that you never go above the allowable count.
- To prevent being flagged as spam, don’t post or remark the same thing repeatedly. Otherwise, your account will be permanently banned.
- It’s also a good idea to avoid overusing emoticons in your comments. To prevent being labeled as a spammer, always include some context to your posts.
Instagram Captions Limit
The caption field on Instagram is now limited. No more than 2,200 characters may be used in the Instagram captions.
- Your caption should not exceed 2,200 characters. Short captions, on the other hand, are more likely to be read than lengthier ones.
- It’s possible that your account may be blocked if you exceed the limit, so be careful.
- Your caption should be succinct and catchy. Make sure your description isn’t simply a bunch of emoticons.
Make use of your imagination and come up with a succinct caption that will catch the attention of your followers.
Instagram Posts or Story Limits Per Day
Posting on Instagram is completely up to the user. There is no limit or limitation on the number of videos, pictures, reels, etc. that may be posted.
In addition, there isn’t any limit to the total amount of posts that may be made on Instagram. In a nutshell, you can publish as many Instagram photos as you want.
- There also isn’t any restriction on how many posts you save from other users or public accounts.
- However, you are limited to a maximum of 10 photos or videos in a single post.
When it comes to IG Stories, the limit that has been set by the application is 100. This means that up to 100 posts a day can be uploaded to your IG story.
Instagram Follow / Unfollow Limit Per Day
Users of Instagram are limited to following and unfollowing no more than 200 people every day. As many as 20 to 30 accounts may be followed in an hour.
- The 200 limit includes both “Follow” & “Unfollow” ratios. So beware.
- Make certain that the ratio of followers to unfollowers is included in the 200.
- In simple words, this implies that in 24 hrs, you can follow 200 IG users and then take the number to 0 or you may follow 150 IG users and then unfollow 50 of them. This will hit the 200 limits.
- There should be a total of 200 Instagram accounts that have been followed and unfollowed.
Instagram may temporarily disable your account if you just follow or unfollow other users more often.
We hope by now you have a sound idea of the “We limit how often Instagram”. How Instagram prevents spam on the account is detailed in this post. It is possible that your Instagram account could be permanently suspended if you exceed the limits. All of these acts are deemed spam by the algorithm, including the bulk following and unfollowing, as well as mass liking many posts at once.