If you aspire to be an Amazon seller, you must be aware of IO Scout and Jungle Scout. They are software programs that help you make a wise decision when you go about selecting the product that you want to sell on Amazon. You may already know this, but selecting the right product plays a big role in being a successful Amazon seller.
Data from Jungle Scout reveals that more than 80% of Amazon sellers remain in profit. That being said, it is very much possible that you will fail if you select the incorrect product. In order to increase the chances of your success, you must make an informed decision. Software programs such as Jungle Scout and IO Scout will provide you that information.
What is IO Scout and Jungle Scout?
If you have been a seller or are trying to be one, you must know how important data is in the world of e-commerce. IO Scout and Jungle Scout help simplify the whole process for you. These programs are essentially suites of products. They help you find products that are in high demand. They also help you get keyword insight for the description of your product. These programs increase your chances of success, save time, and help develop a steady stream of income.
How do they work?
It offers a combination of 10 products that are available at the same price as its pro plan. You can apply filters and make assumptions about how your product is going to perform. It also has an SEO tool that helps you ensure that the keywords you are using are right and that the product will come up in the customer’s search. That’s not just it, though; it also has many features that prove helpful when you begin selling.
- It has multiple tools that help you scout, launch, and sell products on Amazon.
- It comes with a money-back guarantee.
- You can test it in the 5-day free trial.
- It helps you save money.
- It gives you FBA calculator with Chrome and Firefox extensions.
- You get access to a good product database with 200 million products.
It gives you unlimited access to historical data.
This tool lets you see the opportunity score of the products to estimate how well they will perform. With the basic membership, you will be able to keep an eye on 20 products. You can do the same for more than 400 products in a month. It also gives you SEO benefits with the other various options it offers.
- You get the opportunity to learn from industry professionals.
- It has a superior product database with 475 million products.
- It allows you to manage inventories and analyze sales.
- You can easily find suppliers and products.
- It gives you a 14-day money-back guarantee.
- Its pro plan is a bit costly, but it provides you unlimited historical data access and product tracking.
- It gives you both Chrome and Firefox extensions.
- It comes with review automation that IO Scout does not.
- Its entry-level plan is cheaper.
If you are new to selling on Amazon, we think that the entry-level plan of Jungle Scout would suffice for you. But if you want unlimited product and historical tracking, IO Scout would be a better option. However, if you want review automation, then you should choose Jungle Scout. To be honest, your final decision would depend on your needs. The entry-level plan of Jungle Scout is cheaper.