Karma is a word that we use most often. However, we still don’t understand the depth behind this word. If we ask the meaning of “Karma” to anyone, they might be able to explain it to you, but still, you will not be able to comprehend this word fully. Therefore we have collected a list of Karma quotes to explain the true meaning of this word.
Let’s understand the true meaning of ‘what goes around comes back.’
A Collection of Karma Quotes from Great Personalities
Before we embark on the journey, we have made it easy for you to understand the true meanings behind these quotes by dividing them into categories. So the next time you are down, just open this collection of quotes and sink it in.
Karma Cheating Quotes
May no one experience this kind of heartbreak. But the world around us is not too just. Therefore if you’ve gone through this dark period in your life, or if you are going through it, you don’t have to be all alone. Find some solace through these quotes.
- “Karma Says: Remember if you are cheating someone who loves you deeply true. You are gonna face the same cheat by someone else you love true and be ready for it. Because Karma never does partiality.”
- “Karma comes after everyone, you can’t get away with screwing people over you whole life. What goes around comes around.” – Buddha
- “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Let the players play, let the haters hate, and let karma handle their fate.”
- “The best revenge is always to just happily move on and let karma do the rest.”
Karma Narcissist Quotes
A narcissist will always remain a narcissist. They will never accept their own shortcomings, instead, they will always put the blame on others. Nor will they give anyone credit for the good, because according to them they are either the hero to save the world from its atrocities or they are the victim to the miseries of the world. Leave them on their own, Karma will show them who they are.
- “Some say karma doesn’t affect narcissists… Let me tell you it does… The thing is that from the outside, you won’t see any difference,’ cause they were miserable, to begin with.’”
- “Karma visiting the Narcissist. Checkmate, Friend.”
- “Karma has no menu, you get served what you deserve.”
Karma Liar Quotes
One thing that puts off anyone is lies. If someone has lied to you, then worry not, Karma will show them what it feels like to be deceived. You keep your cool and move on, let the karma act.
- “Your lies are going to catch upto you.”
- “Be honest like karma, it will eventually come back to you.”
- “There is no point in lying because the truth will always find its way home.”
- “Time will inevitably uncover dishonesty and lies; history has no place for them.”
- “People who hurt you including liars, will ultimately face their own Karma.”
Karma Buddha Quotes
The word karma originated from Buddhism. Let’s take a look at what one of the wisest souls to live on the planet Earth has to say about Karma.
- “Karma cleanse: Be grateful. Check your motives. Watch your attitude. Forgive.”
- “Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.”
- “When a bird is alive… It eats ants. When a bird is dead… Ants eat the bird. Times and circumstances can change anytime. Don’t devalue or hurt anyone in life. You may be powerful today. But remember. Time is more powerful than you! One tree makes a million match stickers… Only one match stick needed to burn million trees… So be good and do good.”
- “Think good thoughts, say nice things, do good for others. Everything comes back.”
- “Do good things and good things will come your way.”
Relationship Karma Quotes
Relationships are something that everyone must care about. It is like a plant. If you water it, it will prosper and would give you fruits and if you take it for granted, you will experience the worst, because karma will find its way in either situation.
- “Loyalty is royalty, karma is best policy.”
- “People who create their own drama deserve their own karma.”
- “You cannot control the results, only your actions.” – Allan Lokos
- “Don’t show your attitude to me because “karma” is my best friend.
- “Karma is way better than love, at least what we give, comes back to us.”
Savage Karma Quotes
When matters get out of hand, you have to speak up. Here are some savage karma quotes that you can quote as a savage reply.
- “Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it.” – Sakyong Mipham
- “The ones you judge today, maybe the judgments you endure tomorrow.”
- “I never kill insects. If I see ants or spiders in the room, I pick them up and take them outside. Karma is everything.” – Holly Valance
- “Every act done, no matter how insignificant, will eventually return to the doer with equal impact. Good will be returned with good; evil with evil.” – Nishan Panwar
- “I try to live with the idea that karma is a very real thing. So I put out what I want to get back.” – Megan Fox
Karma Disrespect Parents Quotes
Disrespecting Parents is in no way an answer to anything. If you disrespect your parents today, know it will come back to you. The way you will behave with your parents, Karma will show you that in your children.
- “Karma bides its time. You will always have to watch out. Karma is unforgiving and always gets payback.” – Benjamin Bayani
- “Regardless of what we do, our karma has no hold on us.” – Bodhidharma
- “Karma comes after everyone eventually.” – Jessica Brody
- “Karma is karma. Karma is in life. You do the wrong things, you get the wrong things out of it.” – Antonio Brown
- “My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
Love Karma Quotes
Love is one of the most powerful emotions that can undo all evils. If you have the gift of love, keep it safe and respect it, or else you will never know when Karma takes it away from you and leaves you all alone in this gamble of the universe.
- “When the karma of a relationship is done, only love remains. Let go. It’s safe.” —Elizabeth Gilbert
- “When you truly understand karma, then you realize you are responsible for everything in your life.” —Keanu Reeves
- “The universe does not carry debts. It always returns back to you what you gave it.” ―Drishti Bablani
- “When someone has a strong intuitive connection, Buddhism suggests that it’s because of karma, some past connection.” —Richard Gere
- “The love you send into the world, you will find, is the love that returns to you.” ―Avina Celeste
- “When you plant a seed of love, it is you that blossoms.” —Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati
Revenge Karma Quotes
When someone does something bad to us, we want to take revenge. However, why do you have to dirty your hands, when Karma has already taken the responsibility to get you the justice you deserve.
- “Karma is the universal law of cause and effect. You reap what you sow.”
- “Men are not punished for their sin, but by them.”
- “Sometimes you have to walk away and let karma take over.”
- “The best revenge is to show them that your life is getting better after they’re gone.”
- “Don’t waste your time on revenge. Those who hurt you will eventually face their own Karma.”
Deep Powerful Karma Quotes
When we are going through our worst day, we need some kind of motivation, therefore have a look at the famous deep powerful karma quotes to get energized and fight back.
- “As long as karma exists, the world changes. There will always be karma to be taken care of.” – Nina Hagen
- “If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good.” – Russell Simmons
- “As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma.” – Sri Guru Granth Sahib
- “People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead.” – Edith Wharton
- “Contrary to popular misconception, karma has nothing to do with punishment and reward. It exists as part of our holographic universe’s binary or dualistic operating system only to teach us responsibility for our creations – and all things we experience are our creations.” – Sol Luckman
Life Inspirational Karma Quotes
We need inspiration every day to keep our minds sane. One of the best ways to stay inspired is by giving oneself daily affirmations and learning from the people around. These life inspirational karma quotes will help you to stay inspired every day. Therefore do read at least one inspirational quote every day.
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “If you send out goodness from yourself, or if you share that which is happy or good within you, it will all come back to you multiplied ten thousand times. In the kingdom of love, there is no competition; there is no possessiveness or control. The more love you give away, the more love you will have.” – John O’Donohue
- “Not only is there often a right and wrong, but what goes around does come around, Karma exists, chickens do come home to roost, and as my mother, Phyllis, liked to say, “There is always a day of reckoning.” The good among the great understand that every choice we make adds to the strength or weakness of our spirits—ourselves, or to use an old-fashioned word for the same idea, our souls. That is every human’s life work: to construct an identity bit by bit, to walk a path step by step, to live a life that is worthy of something higher, lighter, more fulfilling, and maybe even everlasting.” – Donald Van de Mark
- “I think the best explanation for karma I’ve ever heard was that karma is kind of like a box. When you do something good, you put it in the box. When you do something bad, you put it in the box. Periodically, you’ll reach into the box and pull something out. If you do more good things, you increase your chances of getting something good out of the box. If you do bad things frequently, you’re more likely to get something less than ideal out of the box.”
- “You cannot control the results, only your actions.” – Allan Lokos
Before we leave you with these exceptional Karam quotes, we hope that these help you become a better version of yourself. Copying these quotes and posting them on your socials won’t make the difference, but its application will. Therefore, if you want to change the world then change yourself, because what goes around comes around.