|Date of birth||August 10, 1997|
|Age|| 23 years old
|Place of birth||Los Angeles, California, U.S|
|Birth name||Kylie Kristen Jenner|
|Profession||Media personality socialite model businesswoman
|Ethnicity||English, Irish, Dutch, German, and Scottish descent|
|Education/ Qualification||Bachelor of Science and Commerce|
|Laurel Springs School|
|College/ University||Sierra Canyon School|
|Siblings||Sisters: Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, and Khloe Kardashian
Brother: Rob Kardashian
|Jett||R1.2bn private jet|
|Properties||Mansion in Holmby Hills
Beverly Hills mansion
An estate in Hidden Hills
Who is Kylie Jenner?
An American model and media personality named “Kylie Jenner” was born in California, USA, on August 10, 1997. This 23 years old young star started her career in 2007 with a reality TV series, and now she is the owner of Kylie Cosmetics.
She was brought up with her popular siblings in a reality TV series named “Keeping up with Kardashians.” Thereby, her family fame worked for her to launch her own cosmetic company having successful cosmetic lines.
Furthermore, she made millions of dollars by selling her signature lip kit. She was titled as the youngest-ever self-made billionaire by Forbes, back in 2019. The “Time Magazine” named her the most influential teen in 2015.
Details about Kylie’s Career
Kylie Jenner began her career in 2007. Not only Kylie but also her sisters built their businesses at a younger age. In their teenage phases, they all worked on different cosmetic products, collaborations, and endorsements.
In 2012, she started working with PacSun and created her clothing line known as “Kendall & Kylie.” Later in 2015, she launched her cosmetic line famous as “Kylie lip kit.” This cosmetic line is now popular as Kylie cosmetics.
Her “Kylie lip kit” flourished just after a 3-minute promotional video in 2016 with some other products, and she made millions in revenue. In 2017, the Jenner family was on 59th number in Forbes 100 celebrities who were paid with the highest amount that year.
On the occasion of Mother’s day 2018, Kylie launched another cosmetic line “Kris Cosmetics,” in collaboration with her mother. Later in 2018, on Black Friday, Kylie and her sister, Kim, launched “KKW x Kylie cosmetics.” Moreover, she launched “Kylie Cosmetics Mobile app in 2018 after her victorious cosmetic launch.
In 2014, at the 17th birthday party of Kylie Jenner, Tyga and Kylie speckled as getting close to each other. In 2015, on her 18th birthday, Tyga gifted her $320000 worth of Ferrari. Later they publicized their relationship. They broke up their three years of relationship in 2017 because of their age difference.
Then, in October 2017, Kylie met with Travis Scott and started dating Coachella, and later, they both got married. Kylie and Travis Scott chalked up various relationship milestones in the back few years. In February 2018, they were blessed with their first child named “Stormi Webster.”
In 2019, Kylie confirmed her split from Scott because they don’t love each other anymore but have millions of other people in their relationship. Both of them confirmed that their prior focus now is to raise Stormi.
In 2020, they found Quarantined together due to COVID 19 and stated that their relationship is limited to co-parenting. But according to some reports, they are back together now in 2021.
Facts about Kylie Jenner
- Kylie accomplished her first feat at the age of 21 by growing her net worth to 1 billion dollars.
- She was a cheerleader in her high school, where Kendall and Kylie were on the same squad.
- In March 2019, she owned 100% of Kylie cosmetics worth $900 million.
- In six months of 2018, she sold products of $55 million, launching her distribution deal with Ulta.
- She became the 2nd highest-paid celebrity in 2019 after earning $170 million.
- As per authentic business calculations, she made $19500 plus per hour in 2019.
- She is ranked 8th number having the highest count of Instagram followers.
- Kylie told in her interview that she used to steal clothes from Kim and Kendle mostly.
- Her middle name is “Kristen.”
- She was a guest on an episode of America’s next top model.
- Her first Dog name was “Norman,” which was gifted by her Ex Tyga.
- Kylie’s favorite show nowadays is “The Handmaid’s Tale.”
- In her interview, she said she might be a makeup artist if she weren’t a famous personality.
- She wished to have a baby at the age of 30.
- In 2011, she earned $100000 by letting OPI name a nail polish line.
- At the age of 9, her show “KUWTK” commissioned, and it might be her first earning.
- At the age of 10, she did pole dance in her parent’s bedroom.
Kylie Jenner’s Net Worth
Have a look at Kylie Jenner’s net worth provided below:
- In 2017 her net worth was $330 million.
- In November 2019, her net worth reached to $600 million.
- Her pretax net worth in January 2019 was $540 million.
- In April 2020, her net worth was increased to $1.3 billion.
- In August 2020, the net worth was $900 million.
- In October 2020, the net worth was estimated to be $ 700 million.
Summary of Kylie Jenner Net Worth
Being an owner of different ventures and popular cosmetic line, the current net worth of Kylie Jenner is estimated at $700 million. This earned her the title of being the youngest billionaire in the world. As compared to other models and businesswomen, she is ranked first with 14 different branded cars and private jets. Her further assets consist of mansions and other owned vehicles.