There is growing evidence that women who have used talcum baby powder have an increased chance of developing ovarian cancer. The chances go up if consumers used it regularly. Johnson and Johnson, who sell Talcum Powder, potentially knew the risks of the product yet failed to warn their consumers about the risks. Ovarian cancer lawsuits are now being filed against J&J by victims looking for compensation.
Here Is How Talcum Powder Causes Ovarian Cancer
There have been several studies on the effects talcum powder has on the genital area that later develop into ovarian cancer.
- Regular users of talcum powder increase ovarian cancer risk
- Talc particles found in cancerous tissue of women who died from ovarian cancer
- Asbestos has been found in talcum powder products
The asbestos contamination is most likely the culprit behind talcum powder being linked to cancer
Should You File an Ovarian Cancer Lawsuit?
There are already several women who have successfully filed and won a lawsuit against Johnson & Johnson.
If you or a loved one has used talcum powder regularly and have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer, you may qualify for compensation and should file a claim.
How to File a Talcum Powder Lawsuit
Here is what to do if you have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer or mesothelioma from using talcum powder:
- Find a lawyer who is experienced in class action lawsuits.
- Help the lawyer investigate your case – provide as much info as possible.
- The defendant may try to settle – your lawyer will help you to get a fair amount.
- If no settlement is made, the case will go to trial.
- The trial will commence and the jury will decide who wins based on evidence. You may be awarded compensation
It is time to speak up and fight against greedy corporations who are willing to risk the help of their consumers to make a profit. Victims of this are encouraged to file a claim to get the compensation they deserve. No one needs to suffer in silence.