Walmart is a one-stop-shop for you that offers various services including grocery and money services like money transfer and cash checking. Walmart money centers have everything you need whether you need assistance with your Walmart Money card or just want to spend some hours with the family members.
If you require assistance with an employee who will help you with the financial services, knowing nearby centers will come in handy for you. For this reason, we have researched the Walmart Money Center hours of operation so it will be convenient for you to visit them and avail the services.
The nearby Walmart Money Center will provide you with a range of monetary facilities. Moreover, it will help you with saving time with the mobile and digital services that include transfer offerings, tax services, and much more! This also provides consumers with secure and easy access to a wide range of financial services that are much convenient to avail.
If you want to call their centers then you simply have to dial the Walmart call-out number, where you can get help any time. The listed number according to their website is 800-492-5678. In addition, you can also notify your absence by calling on this number. Their call centers are active 24/7 to satisfy the needs of their clients.
Here’s all you need to know about Walmart Money Center hour or their closing timings! The opening and closing hours of Walmart Money Center might vary from place to place. As per Walmart, the opening and closing times are from 8 am to 8 pm. Usually, the closing hours depend on how late the store is opened. Like other outlets, it sometimes closes at midnight or one hour earlier. But general timings of the stores are described below,
- The opening hours of Walmart Money Center are at 7 am or 8 am. It closes at 8 pm or 10 pm.
- On Sunday, the money center opens a around 10 am and mainly closes at 6 pm
- Walmart Money Center remains open 24 hours or till midnight except for markets or gas stations.
|Monday||7:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||7:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||7:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
In order to find the hours for the money center near you, follow these steps,
- Go to the official website i.e, Walmart.com.
- Now click on the three lines located on the top left for opening another menu
- Click “Store Finder”
- Now click on the ZIP code option where you type your city and code and select the option of “update location”.
- Now you can check the details or call the number of that store